Submit your resumé
To fulfill its mission of providing exemplary service to its participants, the Fund employs 90+ staff members, most of whom are assigned to the 2700 Trumbull Avenue location in Detroit, Michigan. Hourly staff members are represented by the Office & Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU) Local 42. All positions are full-time. Staff is paid weekly, and direct deposit is required.
The Fund offers a generous benefit package:
- An employer 401K contribution;
- A comprehensive Health and Welfare package (medical, dental & optical) for the staff member and eligible dependents up to age 26;
- Contribution into the Teamster Central States Pension Fund;
- A generous time-off/leave policy which includes separate vacation, personal/medical, and personal/family care leave banks; and
- Free gated and monitored parking.
We are seeking a .NET developer with strong MS-SQL knowledge who wants to put their technical and business knowledge to work streamlining the flow of information to and from business partners and software applications. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an organization that is looking to grow and improve its reach and operations. Help create our future!